WELCOME to my blog and my photographic journey, where my photography style is dictated by my environment. I am a full time executive member of my household. That's right, I care, feed, instruct, inspire, maintain, a group of amazing individuals and the space they live in. These individuals are my children and husband, that place is my home. Most of the time I photograph where we are together, what we are doing together and most importantly their beautiful expressions. Sometimes I have the wonderful opportunity to photograph another family or event. I post my journey here.

My photographic philosophy:
I celebrate the unique differences in each person, event and place. I relish in capturing life as it happens naturally. I anticipate it! I love creating an emotional image, one that will be cherished. I seek for beauty in the simplest most unexpected places. I enjoy carrying my camera where I go, making an interpretation of that moment and archiving it for good. Creating a beautiful, stunning final print and giving lasting memories of people loved. These things put a smile on my face.
Art (22) Bridal (1) CARS (4) Engagement (1) Events (3) Family (7) Farm (6) FREE IMAGES (1) Ideas (13) Life (25) My Beliefs (1) Photo Lesson (7) Portraits (17) Religion (4) Self Improvement (7) Service (2) Southern Utah (1) Wedding (7)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pretty Fall Photos by Sharee Jones

Ahh I love fall. Here are a few choices of my latest images that were sent to print. I thought I would share a few of them with you. :) Happy Fall and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
She likes those farm cats!

It was early morning rainy day and we were on a country dirt road and I took this shot as we pulled over for me to take another photo...
This was the shot I took...

The smiliest boy I have ever seen...

I love her eyes...


This shot is now a 16x20 on my wall...I love it!

They both posed so well...

Another 16x20 for my wall...










4 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE them all!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    (those kids are just darling!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you had issues with plastering so many photo's on your wall. I would too!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharee, your stuff is sooooo Awesome! Come to Kansas City and photo my family! You are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Site