WELCOME to my blog and my photographic journey, where my photography style is dictated by my environment. I am a full time executive member of my household. That's right, I care, feed, instruct, inspire, maintain, a group of amazing individuals and the space they live in. These individuals are my children and husband, that place is my home. Most of the time I photograph where we are together, what we are doing together and most importantly their beautiful expressions. Sometimes I have the wonderful opportunity to photograph another family or event. I post my journey here.

My photographic philosophy:
I celebrate the unique differences in each person, event and place. I relish in capturing life as it happens naturally. I anticipate it! I love creating an emotional image, one that will be cherished. I seek for beauty in the simplest most unexpected places. I enjoy carrying my camera where I go, making an interpretation of that moment and archiving it for good. Creating a beautiful, stunning final print and giving lasting memories of people loved. These things put a smile on my face.
Art (22) Bridal (1) CARS (4) Engagement (1) Events (3) Family (7) Farm (6) FREE IMAGES (1) Ideas (13) Life (25) My Beliefs (1) Photo Lesson (7) Portraits (17) Religion (4) Self Improvement (7) Service (2) Southern Utah (1) Wedding (7)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Inspiring Film on Self Worth. THE BUTTERFLY CIRCUS


I love this short 20 minute film "The Butterfly Circus" directed and written by Joshua Weigel.
 I had to stop it for 5 minutes to cry. It's not depressing or overly cheesy, it's beautiful and intended to help you feel good about, YOU. 
I needed to watch this film. For myself.
I also loved the light and the way it was filmed. This is one of the best messages I have seen. 
The man that has no arms or legs, REALLY has no arms and legs, no special effects there, which for me, makes this movie even MORE compelling. His name is Nick Vujicic, check out his website: http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ to learn more about him.

Quotes from the movie that struck me hard.
"You are magnificent!"
"The Greater the Struggle the more Glorious the triumph."
If you struggle with your self worth, watch this. If you have a good message on self worth you want to share with your children, watch this. If you just want a positive lift, watch this movie. 
It is worth it, I promise.

What kinds of things do you do to keep yourself positive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Site