WELCOME to my blog and my photographic journey, where my photography style is dictated by my environment. I am a full time executive member of my household. That's right, I care, feed, instruct, inspire, maintain, a group of amazing individuals and the space they live in. These individuals are my children and husband, that place is my home. Most of the time I photograph where we are together, what we are doing together and most importantly their beautiful expressions. Sometimes I have the wonderful opportunity to photograph another family or event. I post my journey here.

My photographic philosophy:
I celebrate the unique differences in each person, event and place. I relish in capturing life as it happens naturally. I anticipate it! I love creating an emotional image, one that will be cherished. I seek for beauty in the simplest most unexpected places. I enjoy carrying my camera where I go, making an interpretation of that moment and archiving it for good. Creating a beautiful, stunning final print and giving lasting memories of people loved. These things put a smile on my face.
Art (22) Bridal (1) CARS (4) Engagement (1) Events (3) Family (7) Farm (6) FREE IMAGES (1) Ideas (13) Life (25) My Beliefs (1) Photo Lesson (7) Portraits (17) Religion (4) Self Improvement (7) Service (2) Southern Utah (1) Wedding (7)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's been a while....let me update you!

It's been a few months since I posted last. I will do a quick update of life and work. 
My sister died on February 14, 2013
She had congestive heart failure. Sweet Joci was 33 years old and because of her handicap and outstanding personality, she was a beacon of light to our entire family, as she loved all of us unconditionally. This photo was taken the day before she died. She passed away with all of us gathered around her. Thank you to http://www.gideonphoto.com/index2.php#/home/ for the precious photos you took. 
 Just two weeks later we celebrated my niece Alexa's wedding to a wonderful Josh. It was a beautiful day.


This wonderful family the Hardy's came up from Vegas for a photo sitting. We had a wonderful time and captured some great images, full of personality. 


I have been photographing the Shamo's for the past 7 years and it has been a joy to see new family members added to the mix. Tamara is a great mother!

I havn't seen Sunshine since college and so it was fantastic to meet her little boy as we had a very busy photo sitting with this little boy full of curiosity and wonder. 
We went Kite flying as a family and had a wonderful time!

Twila, my next door neighbor finally gave in and let me take photo's of her beautiful family! They are great friends!
Tiffany another neighbor and friend brought her entire family and six day old baby (#11 child) for a beautiful photo sitting. :) 

I was able to photograph my Father's class reunion photo. Many of these same classmates also knew my birth father who passed away 35 years ago. I was only five years old and they were all very respectful and told me stories. 
Then we were all sick, lots of movies and relaxing...
A little midnight photography with a flashlight while the kids were a snuggled in bed. :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Site