WELCOME to my blog and my photographic journey, where my photography style is dictated by my environment. I am a full time executive member of my household. That's right, I care, feed, instruct, inspire, maintain, a group of amazing individuals and the space they live in. These individuals are my children and husband, that place is my home. Most of the time I photograph where we are together, what we are doing together and most importantly their beautiful expressions. Sometimes I have the wonderful opportunity to photograph another family or event. I post my journey here.

My photographic philosophy:
I celebrate the unique differences in each person, event and place. I relish in capturing life as it happens naturally. I anticipate it! I love creating an emotional image, one that will be cherished. I seek for beauty in the simplest most unexpected places. I enjoy carrying my camera where I go, making an interpretation of that moment and archiving it for good. Creating a beautiful, stunning final print and giving lasting memories of people loved. These things put a smile on my face.
Art (22) Bridal (1) CARS (4) Engagement (1) Events (3) Family (7) Farm (6) FREE IMAGES (1) Ideas (13) Life (25) My Beliefs (1) Photo Lesson (7) Portraits (17) Religion (4) Self Improvement (7) Service (2) Southern Utah (1) Wedding (7)

Monday, September 23, 2013

CONTEST: Give my Photograph a Title

I did it! I hit 400 likes on my facebook page! With new exposure, I am giving away one of my 11x14 Etsy photographs to the person that comes up with the best title to this photograph! Here is how to win:
  • Comment below, with a creative title to this photograph that I took of my son at the farm this summer. 
  • This contest will run for two weeks total. Commenting on this photograph will last one week: From Monday, September 23, 2013 to September 30, 2013. Then on the top five comments will run from October 1, 2013 to October 6, 2013. Winner will be announced October 7, 2013!
  • PLEASE read the rules below! 


Please: 
  • Only one entry per person. 
  • Keep it clean! Dirty, rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted and not considered. 
  • Post your "Creative TItle" in the comments below. 
  • Please Subscribe by email, do not enter your information anonymously, you need to subscribe by email to this post (see image with red circles below), so that you will receive updates, via email to the contest!
  • I will pick the top 5 Titles/Entries on my facebook page and have my fans choose their favorite comment! 
  • The contest winner will be announced on a follow-up to this post and receive a free 11x14 of their choice on my ETSY page
  • I will email the winner a coupon purchasing code for the photo as well as free shipping! 
  • If you would like to be part of voting, be sure to "like" my facebook page. :)
  • If you would like to receive an email every time I post something new on my blog, be sure to sign up for updates! 

Good luck!!! :)





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Site